I’ve had this idea for a while now and I’m finally starting to put it to life. I’m starting a series on my blog called ‘What I’m Shopping For’. And my goal is to share with you at least twice a month, items I have in my shopping cart, what I have my eye on, what I’ve bought that week or luxury items I’m saving up for. I absolutely love this idea because I get to share with you first hand all of the things I’m loving. And I can also fill you in a little more on some life updates. I hope you enjoy this new series!
- Kurt and I booked a trip last week to Palm Beach, FL. And we couldn’t be more excited!!!! We are going the end of February and it’s the perfect time to get out of the snow. We don’t really have much planned except laying by the pool and relaxing. Oh, and I of course want to do a little shopping!
- Addie has been so obsessed with this weather and it’s been absolutely miserable for us…haha. She would stay outside all day if she could. It’s really funny to watch though. All of the dogs come out to their business and just want to go back inside as quickly as possible. Well, Addie just wants to play with them! She tries to get them all riled up, but it never seems to work.
- I’m on week 2 of my BBG workout. And I’m so proud of myself for sticking to it. I’ve had to make some modifications along the way. You are suppose to workout 6 days a week, but I find that to be a bit much for me. I’d rather combine a few workouts and workout longer at a given time. I have a post coming next week that is more in depth on BBG and what I’ve learned so far….so stay tuned for that!
- This weekend we have our friends wedding in Grand Rapids, MI. A true winter wedding! I’m excited to get out town for a short trip. And it’s been years since I’ve been to Grand Rapids. It’s such a cute city!
- Our elevator was out of service for a couple of days earlier this week so we got a workout in! Luckily we only live on the 9th floor (out of 28) and the dog patch is on the 5th for Addie!
What I’ve Bought
I wanted to add some fun brights to my wardrobe, but after coming off of Christmas, I didn’t want to spend too much. H&M is a great option for that. They have such cute sweaters right now and they are relatively inexpensive. I bought this bright sweater and I’m loving this pop of color in my wardrobe right now.
I bite the bullet and ordered these sunglasses…a little nervous about these! I’ve seen a few people wearing them on Instagram and I’m completely obsessed. Aviators are my go to, so I’m excited to get them in the mail and try them on finally. I’ve looked in a few stores and no one has them yet. This is the most I’ve ever spend on sunglasses, so if I don’t fall in love they are going back. Will keep you updated!
What I’m Shopping For
Bathing Suit: Nordstrom
Since we booked our trip last week to Palm Beach, FL I’ve had nothing but Spring on my mind. I’ve had my eye on this really cute suit for a day at the beach.
And I really want a light colored pair of jeans for Spring. But I can’t decide on what style I like more. Do I go with the skinny jean like I always wear or branch out and try a straight leg? Here are a few I’ve had my eye on:
What’s in My Shopping Cart
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Obsessed with these pink jeans by Rag & Bone. They would be so cute in the spring with sneakers and a plain tee.
Really needing a new pair of sneakers for my workouts. I like the idea of more simple, plain colored pair. My current ones are these and they don’t always match my outfit!
Loving these fun earrings for my trip. I’m thinking I need to get these!
On My Radar
Shoes: Golden Goose
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Golden Goose sneakers. People rave about them, but I have always been on the fence about them. Lately, I’ve been looking at them more and more and I am finding them to be super cute. I love a good sneaker for Spring time.
I hope you will enjoy this series I’m starting. Let me know if you have any suggestions along the way or want to see anything else added.